Monday, April 20, 2009

PB&M

Well yes it's true that I, Steve, do enjoy the occassional peanut butter, (always crunchy), and mayo sandwich. But today I tried a variation: PB, mayo and dill pickles. It was fabulous! The sweetness of the mayo combined with the savory peanut butter and the tang of the kosher dill; too much.

But then it hit me. I denied myself another taste sensation that would so utterly enhance this whole experience TOMATO. Of course, this juicy addition would add just the right amount of acidity to balance all the other flovors. Not to mention the health benefits of a couple of slices.

I mean think about it. Isn't this sort of like having a peanut butter sandwich with a dill pickle side and tomato soup, just in a different fashion. (Okay, so I don't know how the mayo comes in.)

The Earl would be very proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment